Matcha Chocolate Strawberries
🍓 An easy way to make matcha chocolate covered strawberries! Get these few ingredients and make a huge gesture to surprise or have fun with your loved one in making these delicious treats.
- 2 Cups White Chocolate
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsp Ascend Matcha
- A ton of Strawberries 😉
- Heating Plate or Stove Top
- Medium sized Pot
- 2 Glass Measuring Cups
- Mixing Spoon
- Wax Paper
- Large Plate
- Turn the stove on to medium heat and fill 1/3 pot with water.
- For the matcha chocolate: Fill one of the glass measuring cups with the white chocolate and place into hot water. Stir until melted. Add in Ascend Matcha, stirring until evenly mixed. Remove from stove.
- Fill the second glass measuring cup with the dark chocolate and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Roll out the wax paper to cover your large plate.
- Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate and set on the wax paper to cool. (Approximately 3-4 minutes)
- Drizzle remaining matcha chocolate on dark chocolate dipped strawberries. Drizzle remaining dark chocolate on matcha chocolate dipped strawberries.
- Set in the refrigerator until strawberries harden.
- Arrange beautifully and Enjoy! 💚